ROMAGNA - L'AQUILA - ROME
From Romagna to the Italian capitalLook
Bonelli Bus will take you on your excursions in a practical, convenient and safe way.
Find out which cities you can reach on our long haul routes and all the stops along the way including the times and fares.
- Rome, the capital. Discover his artistic, architectural and cultural history that has influenced the whole world!
- L'Aquila, a fascinating city that combines medieval, Renaissance and Baroque heritage, home of the famous University.
- Venice, the city on the water. Symbol of Italy in the world, called the "Serenissima".
- Florence, birthplace of Dante Alighieri. Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi and the cathedral of Santa Maria Novella are some of the places of interest in the city.
- Turin, symbol of Made in Italy, which is one of the major university, tourist and artistic centers of the peninsula.